Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Drawing by Clare with her Crayola Crayons and Puzzle Time

We bought a table and chair for Clare from Ikea yesterday as we realised there is no proper place for Clare to do writing, reading or drawing. Clare helped her Daddy to fix them. =)


Clare then sat on the table to draw a picture using her new Crayola crayons. (Decided to get Crayola cos Damon was very concerned about the quality of crayons and whether it is non-toxic) Here is her drawing. I guess it takes a very imaginative person to know what she is drawing. =p


Read from a friend's blog that this is a good time to start Clare on simple puzzles. We bought one from her from Toysrus and she likes to play with it.


Damon and I realised that we spent too much time outside during the weekends. We decided to try to stay at home more, at least on Sunday, to do more meaningful things with Clare. Hmm... Looks like we have to crack our head to think of activities which the 3 of us can do together at hoome. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cindy,

I realised how much I had missed out on Clare's growth when I visited your blog! So glad that you are back here again.. hee

Each time we meet her, we see her change developmentally and physically into another level!
She is indeed a pretty and intelligent gift from above!

The first thing Ju said when he saw Clare's photo here, he said " Ju Ju miss Clare Clare.." Then when he saw the drawing, he said " Clare draw fireworks.." I guess only kids can see abstract stuffs.. hee..

Hmm.. now I must spend some time reading the rest of your many postings which I had missed :p

Love,
Joan