Clare has her good days and bad days in church. On some Sundays, she can be very good and be entertained and interested in what is going on during mass, on other days, she can be quite vocal and it is haard to quieten her down.
Church of Christ the King has the Children's Liturgy of the Word during mass. Damon brought her last week and I could really concentrate in during homily. We decided to try this weekend again. However, Clare was in a very chatty mood. She could not stop 'talking'. =p
We only managed to to stay til the part when she danced and clapped her hands to the tune of 'Alleluia'. I brought her back to church to find Damon when she kept calling out 'Daddy'.
She continued to blabber non-stop. =p Thank God there was this kind lady who smiled at me and said she understands that it is not easy.
I am wondering how to make Clare understand that she has to be very quiet in church. =) Guess it's a growing phase that all children must go through.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment