Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weaning Off - Day 2

Clare has not much problem adjusting to no more nursing in the day time. I will give her a bottle of milk and she will have your nap without much fuss.

The second night was a little worse than the first night. Clare only managed to fall asleep at 11 plus... At about 12 plus, she woke up and cried miserably. She fussed for a whole hour before falling back to sleep. I cried when I saw how upset she was. I started to question myself if I made the right decision to wean her off.

The next few nights were alright. Clare would wake up, fuss a little and fall back to sleep. =)

And... I am proud and relieved to say that Clare has started to sleep through the night. Hee... Uninterrupted sleep for me at last! =) Hip hip hurray!

No comments: