

Barney painting, one of Clare's favourite as she gets to use water to paint
Tearing and pasting. Clare's quite good at tearing off the shapes and applying glue on them But she still needs my help to stick them in the right place.



Sticker. Clare's favourite activity. She is able to complete the whole activity by herself as long as I helped her to peel off a corner of the sticker. I am very proud of her motor skills. Clare can paste the stickers at the right position and she knows how to peel off and readjust if she did not stick it properly the first time. =)




5 comments:
Welcome back! Tis been a while! BTW the parenting class has been cancelled so I din update u...
Sophie also love stickers, she can peel and paste, not accurate yet but she can aim her own face and mine very well! :)
Hee... I seemed to be even busier now that I am a temp SAHM, so no time to update blog.
Haha! Clare has not found out that she can stick on my face yet. =)
hi clare's mummy!
where u get ur books? Ur gal like more matured than mine. haven tried any activity with Yun Er except reading. :(
Hi xiaoci_mama,
I bought some of them from ELM, the rest from Popular and The Children Book Centre/Bookshop in Bras Basah. =)
Yah, I saw some interesting stuff at Bras Basah Complex... we must explore more... but nt v kids friendly place...
Post a Comment