Monday, March 23, 2009

Here and There...

Lying down on our bed, Clare suddenly sat up and said, "Clare Clare's bed is there." (pointing to her bed that's next to ours)

Then, after pausing for a while, she continued," Mummy's bed is here," and she pointed to our bed that she's sitting on.

Not sure how she picked up the meaning of here and there, but I was pleasantly surprised that she could figure out the meaning of these two 'abstract' words on her own. =)

4 comments:

Dadaluff said...

Wow... Clare is a super baby! Her vocabulary is fantastic! My little one is still reluctant to speak... I m so looking forward to hearing her talk like Clare... :)

Clare's Mummy said...

She only started babbling non-stop not too long ago. Dun worry, once Sophie starts to talk, you will not be able to stop her. =)

xiaoci_mama said...

yes like xiao Ci. On and n she can go from amk to sk. ( i mean the car journey)

The Tired Mommy said...

Haha... Phoebe goes non stop too. I got her a T-shirt that says Little Miss Chatterbox. She talks non stop like a radio. In the car, I will usually tell her to sing to the CD songs if I want her to stop talking... Haha :)