I am on hosp leave now and next week I will be starting my maternity leave. So i am considered officially off work. =)
For the past few days, I've been trying to tidy up the house a little and also making sure we have got everything ready for the birth of my baby boy (whom we have not decided what name to give yet).
My father-in-law reminded us that despite being busy preparing for the birth, we must not neglect Clare in any way. She has been enjoying our 100% attention since birth, not just from Damon and me, but she's also the first grandchild for both my extended family and damon's extended family. It will be a challenge for us not to let her feel that she is less 'important' with didi around.
However, one consoling fact is that Clare loves baby and she has been looking forward to the birth of her baby brother. Since months ago, she has been asking me when is didi coming out and why is didi not out yet and she also shares with us all the different things she will do when didi comes out. =)
I often visualise the two of them together and I always pray that they will love each other and enjoy each other's company very much. =)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm sure they will adore each other... look at Phoebe and Reuben! Can't wait to see your updates! I have also been neglecting Sophie because of my morning sickness and all. I am hoping to regain some of my energy after CNY. Fingers crossed.
may you have a smooth delivery!
congrats in the delivery for you baby boy!
Dear girl! Happy to see you back on blog again! Looking forward to more updates bout clare and Isaiah liow :-) Clare is a lovely girl.. she will be a very loving jie jie too
Post a Comment