Baby Isaiah is born on the same day as my mother's birthday! =)
Damon, my mother, my brother, Clare and I were having lunch in Takashimaya to celebrate my mother's birthday. Suddenly, at 2pm, I felt something flowing out, like uncontrollable urine. Then, before I knew it, there was a big gush of water. I was really terrified!
I called the emergency line for my gynae and was told to go to the hospital immediately. Damon and I went straight to Mt Alvernia and my mother and brother brought Clare home.
We went to the delivery suite and I started to feel contractions. Then the contractions got very strong.
Before my gynae could make it to the delivery suite, I started to feel a very strong urge to push. I was in SO MUCH PAIN! Hee... Damon said I almost killed him. =p
Finally, my gynae arrived and in 3 pushes, Isaiah was out! =)






4 comments:
Congrats! :)
congrats! thats a fast n smooth delivery!
wow! That was fast. no epidural ? :)
Hee... No time for epidural. But I was really screaming in so much pain! So embarassing!
Post a Comment