Clare is able to understand mos of the things we say to her nowadays and it is much easier to convey messages to her.
Just like this morning, I told her that she has to go to her Por's house as I had to go to work. She replied by saying 'mai' (Clare's way of saying no). I asked her if she wants me to go to work and she shook her head. Then I continued and asked her if she wanted me to stay at home with her. She nodded her head immediately and said 'stay home'. =)
It feels so great to know that she is able to understad us and respond appropriately. I am looking forward to the day when she could talk in sentences. We can have lots of heart-warming converations with each other then. =)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment