We started to see a change in Clare's behaviour a couple of months back. She is getting more assertive in getting things done her way. She will also say no ('mai' in her case, which means 'no' in Hokkien) more frequently. We also notice that she is getting more timid. I guess it is because she is getting more aware of the her surroundings.
Like today, my mother and I brought her to Rivervale Mall NTUC to buy some things. Clare loves to go to the supermarket as she can explore and touch a lot of things there. As usual, she wanted to be let down to walk. So she was all over the place and was excited at being able to see so many things.
When it was time to leave, she refused to be carried by me. I had to grab her as it was going to pour. She wailed and made so much noise that I could feel many pairs of eyes on us. But I just carried her and continued to pay money and walked out of the supermarket. =(
Will there be worse situations to come? I certainly hope not.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment