Damon and I decided to just drop Clare at the school and we would leave the school. Damon would be the one sending Clare to school from July onwards as I would have started school already.
When we reached the school, her teacher carried her over and our dear girl was still oblivious to the fact that we'll not be staying with her. She took out her shoes and her teacher told her that she had something to show her. We cried out 'See you later' to Clare and that's when she realised that we're leaving. She started to cry for me and my aunt came out to carry her and she signaled for us to leave.
Much as I was reluctant to leave and that I felt my heart ache as I saw her crying, I knew I had to learn to let go. We left and as we turned the car around and passed by the school again, we could see her standing at the door, looking out for us.
At 8 plus, I received a mms from my aunt to show me that she had settled down.

I did not receive any calls from my aunt today but received another 2 pictures from her. Hee... Glad that she's settling down well.











No comments:
Post a Comment