Clare has grown very much attached to her baby doll. She wants her doll to be with her in everything that she does. She will want us to read, play and do everything that we are doing with her together with her baby. Sometimes, she will breastfeed her baby, feed her food, dance with her, pat and rock her to sleep, or simply just sitting down beside her baby.
Hee... It's so heartwarming to see her doing all these. Is it a sign that she is ready for a sibling? I am not sure. However, I am quite certain that Damon and I are not ready yet. For me, I want to wean Clare off breastfeeding first before I want to have another baby. =) Wish me luck!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You haven't wean her off ? Hmm... try harder :)
Post a Comment