Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Barney's I Love You Song

My mother has been singing Barney's I Love You song to Clare to sleep when I am in school and she loves this song. When I sing this song to her, I will give her a hug when the lyrics sing 'With a great big hug...'

Today, my mother and I brought Clare to Compasspoint and we went to Kiddy Palace and bought her a Barney CD. (Oh, and Clare kept asking us to let her down to walk. Looks like she is very excited about her new skill. =p ) When I reached home, I played the song for her. She got very excited and started pointing to her soft toys in her cot. I brought one to her and she continued to ask for the rest of her friends. Then she hug all of them together and danced to the song. =) So sweet!

No comments: