Monday, June 2, 2008

First 3 'Steps' and 2nd Hair Cut

Clare took her first 3 'steps' today. =) As it happened out of the blue, I did not manage to video it. I made Clare stand about an arm's length away and asked her to come towards me so that I could 'sayang' her. She took 3 quick and small steps before falling into my arms. Hee... I thought that was a good start. =)


Clare's fringe had started to grow long from the 1st time she had a haircut. I brought her to the hairdresser opposite her grandmother's house. She did not want the towel to be wrap round her neck, so we only managed to convince her to have the plastic sheet around her. She allowed the hairdresser to cut her fringe for her though she got a little frightened halfway through and had to hug me through the rest of the hair-cut. The hairdresser rewarded her for being so brave by giving her a lollipop. Good job, Clare! =)

Btw, not sure if she could really say 'mama', but for the past few days, when we asked her to say 'mama', she would sometimes manage to imitate us. I really hope she could learn to talk faster so that it would be easier to understand her. =)

No comments: