We had a greatest scare of our life when Clare woke up in the middle of the night and when we measured her temperature, it was at a high of 39.5 degree celsius. =(
We panicked and was deciding between feeding her paracetamol or inserting a suppository for her. In the end, we decided to feed her paracetamol. Thank God her temperature came down slightly within 15 minutes. =)
But I was not going to take any more chances. I set my alarm at half-hourly interval to check her temperature throughout the night.
She was looking much better in the day. We had to go to Tangs to buy a discounted thermal magic cooker by tomorrow. I had been wanting to get one as I read from the forum that it is very useful if we are out for a full-day outing with Clare as the thermal cooker will allow us to cook her porridge on the go using the steam trapped in the cooker.
We left Clare in the care of my mother for a couple of hours. Got a couple of things from Tangs and used our vouchers given free when we paid the deposit for our new car the other day.
In the evening, we went to buy dinner and I chanced upon a baby doll. I decided to get it for Clare to see if she can play make-believe games with the doll. Here is a picture of her carrying and feeding milk to her baby doll. =)
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Dear Clare,
U had managed to stay healthy without such high fever for your past year. Hope u will get well soon and I can bring Julian kor kor to play with u again ok...
Godma
Dear Godma,
Thanks for all your prayers for me. I will work hard at fighting all the virus so that I can play with Ju Kor Kor soon. =)
Love,
Clare
Dear Clare, my dearest niece,
You are a strong ger, plus with your loving Daddy and Mummy taking great care of you, I'm sure you will get well in no time.
Sorry, jiu-jiu very busy and have also became sick today. Cannot go and see you.
But thanks to your mummy, I can see your latest pictures and updates on this blog. Well done jie! and keep blogging...=)
Take care Clare, and take care of yourselves, Clare's Daddy and Mummy.
Lotsa Love jiu-jiu
Post a Comment