We find that Clare is a rather strong-willed girl who will insist on her ways sometimes. If we were to make her do things against her will or take something from her by force, she will start to throw tantrums.
I realise that the best way to deal with her is to reason with her. Even though I am not sure if she really understands what we are telling her, every time when we try to explain to her why certain things have to be done a particular way, she somehow will give in and listen to us as compared to forcefully insist on our ways.
For example, Clare did not want to lie down when we wanted to change her diaper. She made a lot of noise as we try to make her lie down. When I started to explain to her that lying down is the only way we can get her diaper on and I praised her for being a good girl, she willingly let us change her diaper. =) Phew!
What a strong character in the making! =)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment