After a couple of months of taking turns to fall sick, our two families finally managed to meet up for dinner tonight. Clare seemed to be able to anticipate the outing. She was so excited that she only slept for half an hour for the whole day. On the other hand, Ju took his longest nap ever. =p
We went for dinner at Swensons at Plaza Singapura. Joan and I were surprised at how long the two of them could sit so long at the dining table. There were exchanges of biscuits and raisins and Damon and I were so happy to see Clare interacting with Ju.
Clare first realised that night that she knew how to climb. She was trying to climb up her stroller and Ju was just so 'entertained' by Clare that he just sat there watching her. =)
It was a very enjoyable evening out and I really hope that our two families can meet up more often. =)
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment